Jeanette's Music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Update

Ok, it's about time I did another update. Doesn't seem like much has changed but there is one big thing.

I am UNEMPLOYED!! This is a good thing. It was also expected. My job at the Demiliterization Plant was always a temporary one. Just lasted longer than most people expected (except the workers :) ). I was at the job for just over 6.5 years. My last day was Sept. 24, 2009. I started on Jan. 15, 2004. I am happy this phase of my life is over. I was looking forward to the end of the project to start my next phase.

Keeping to his (Keith) promise, I am now a housewife. I do not have to get another job unless I want to. Woo!! I've been loving it! Enjoy getting all the sleep I want/need. Now, I just have to work on setting up a schedule for myself. hahaha Some sort of structure or routine so that I can actually get some stuff done around the house. hehe If I don't, I'll sleep forever and start losing my days. This has actually happened a couple of times already. haha Some of you know that I can sleep "forever". Meaning anywhere from 12-20 hrs. straight. Sleeping that long is not uncommon for me.
I have switched to "nights". My body automatically switches over. Always have been a night person. Anyone who knows me, knows that I am sooooo not a morning person. :D When I tried to switch back to days, I got all screwed up and actually ended back on nights. Sigh....

Looking forward to the Thanksgiving Holiday and seeing the family at Martin's (the bro's) house. I hope you all have a great Holiday!

No comments: