Jeanette's Music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Yeah, I know, it's been a while.

This past Sunday I smushed my right big toe! A heavy baking sheet (pampered chef - large) fell on it's edge right on the toe. Got bloody inside right away. I hurt so bad that I was shaking from the pain and went into shock. Didn't make a peep though. I even finished washing a pan before sitting down. Keith didn't have a clue what was going on till I sat down on the sofa next to him. He was all sweet and got me some meds along with a rag with ice in it. He sat on the floor next to my foot holding the ice on the toe...lol. That is until his foot went to sleep. heheheee Keith thought for sure that I would lose my nail. So far, I haven't lost it. The pain is going away. I can put some pressure on it now. But it still hurts if I move it too sharply or put more than the slightest pressure on it. It's a slow heal. It's not black though, it's just a dark purple. No Zumba for the time being. :( Wearing toeless sandals, even to work. Too scared trying to put it into a shoe. Still hurts even putting it into sandals.

Parents are coming to visit next week. Keith and I have to real hard getting this place cleaned up before than. We had two months notice but either we procrastinated or something would come up. Almost seems like fate doesn't want the house to get cleaned. At least Keith has this weekend off. We can devote all the time to getting the place cleaned up. I'll let you know how it turns out.

I have a Dr's. appt. with an Endocronologist tomorrow. I was referred by my Gynocologist. We'll see how that goes. I'm sure I'm gonna get poked for more blood. sigh.... I wouldn't mind so much if I wasn't so hard to take blood from. I'll keep you posted on the trials.

No comments: